I get asked what I’m reading a lot, and over the years I’ve tried a couple of times to average reading a book a week. I still haven’t. But what I have done is learn a ton and grow even more, because something happens when you read.
For those who are interested, this page will list the books I have read during the current year. If I’ve reviewed a book, there will be a link to it. Otherwise, I’ve linked the books to Amazon for your convenience if you see one that interests you. I have also linked to previous years. Tons of good books are in these pages!
One last note: the best books are found in the Bible, and the best leaders will make that a regular part of their reading diet.
- Spirit Wars, by Kris Vallotton
- Above the Line, by Urban Meyer
- Victory in Spiritual Warfare, by Tony Evans
- Who Moved My Pulpit, by Thom Rainer
- Destined to Win, by Kris Vallotton
- Culture of Honor, by Danny Silk
- Heart Monitor Training, by John Parker, Jr.
- Divine Direction, by Craig Groeschel
- The Key to Everything, by Matt Keller
- The Prodigal God, by Tim Keller
- The Truth about Employee Engagement, by Patrick Lencioni
- Creating your Church’s Culture, by Stephen Blandino