I get asked what I’m reading a lot, and over the years I’ve tried a couple of times to average reading a book a week. I still haven’t. But what I have done is learn a ton and grow even more, because something happens when you read.
For those who are interested, this page will list the books I have read during the current year. If I’ve reviewed a book, there will be a link to it. Otherwise, I’ve linked the books to Amazon for your convenience if you see one that interests you. I have also linked to previous years. Tons of good books are there!
One last note: the best books are found in the Bible, and the best leaders will make that a regular part of their reading diet.
- Switch On Your Brain, by Dr. Caroline Leaf
- Covens in the Church, by John Burton
- Fasting, by Jentezen Franklin
- How’s Your Soul?, by Judah Smith
- Called to Reign, by Leif Hetland
- Poverty, Riches and Wealth, by Kris Vallotton
- How to Fast Successfully, by Derek Prince